Information regarding the processing of personal data by Kaskat Ltd. in Gorzow Wielkopolski.
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal the directive 95/46/ WE (O. J. UE L 119/1 z 4.05.2016), inform that:
1. Administrator of personal data
The administrator of Mrs/Mr personal data is Kaskat Ltd., Husarska 10 Street in 66-400 Gorzow Wielkopolski. You can contact us:
– By letter to the address: Husarska 10 Street, 66-400 Gorzow Wielkopolski,
– By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By telephone: 0048 95 725 31 10
2. The purpose of personal data processing, source of acquisition and legal basis for processing
KASKAT Ltd. will process your personal data because you are the contact person for KASKAT with our contractor or potential contractor, in order to present a comprehensive offer in the field of services and goods, concluding or implementing agreements already concluded between the entity you represent, providing orders or accepting them, directing inquiries and answering. Your data is processed in relation to the legitimate interest of the Company, what is the marketing of your own products and services, the possibility of ongoing contact with our contractors. If you do not want to receive commercial and promotional information from us or you are requesting the cessation or deletion of your personal data, you can object at any time by clicking on the link email@example.com . Your data, i.e. name and surname, business phone number, e-mail address, place of work, official position, we have obtained directly from the state or your employer – the entity you represent.
3. The period of personal data processing
Your data will be processed during the implementation of the goal, for which they have been taken, and until the claims are time-barred, which may be related to your person or if the processing of personal data will be necessary for targeted claims or defending against the claims of the opposing party, which is the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator.
4. Recipients of personal data
Your data will be provided to our contractors in the scope of services and products, accounting, collection, legal and IT services, and public authorities to which data is transferred under the law.
5. Rights due to the processing of personal data
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
– the right to rectify and delete data,
– the right to limit their processing,
– the right to transfer them,
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body. We strive to make our marketing activities carried out in this way, to meet your expectations and needs, that is why we are open to any suggestions and comments regarding the information we receive from us.